Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girls Night Out

Rylee and I decided we needed some girls time since Dale got to go to New Orleans to go to the Sugar Bowl. (GO UTES!!!)
We have been going skiing once or twice a week this winter. She loves it and she is getting SO GOOD!
Rylee and her cousin Jailee.

My client, Brett, was the lion in The Wizard of Oz. So we planned a girls night to go see it. It was a blast. The girls loved it and now they all want to be in a play. There was 11 of us all together. What a fun girls night, we have to do it again.

Bailey, Rylee, Allison, and Jailee.

Rylee and Jailee with Glinda.

Allison, Bailey, Brett, and Rylee.
Great job Brett!!!
We loved Dorothy!!

7 comments:

Jason and Tricia said...

Way fun! I love being able to spend one on one time with my kids. It lets you just take a moment to focus on just them. Rylee will always remember that. And by the way....your kids are so STINKIN CUTE! :o)

Cindi Amador said...

That is so cute. What a great memory for you all. I just love ya tons!

Jenn said...

How fun!! Rylee is such a doll! Breckan keeps asking when Mason is coming over, so next time you and Rylee go skiing, you know who to call (as I always tell you that!). You look so cute in the pic you're in too, I love your outfit!

The Browns said...

It is the best prending one on one time together. It is like they are different kids. Skiing would be some fun stuff. You both are so cute.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how old your kiddos are getting. Doesn't is seem like they age but you don't feel any older? I love one on one time with my kids! You always do such fun things!

Ghislaine Richards said...

How fun-I can't believe that Riley can ski! That is too cool. She'll be quite the athlete!

Jenn said...

Hey! Send me your email cause we went private. Lots of crazy stuff has happened lately, if you've heard, so we decided to just go private. jemeno83@hotmail.com