Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Skiing

We are so excited that Dale got clearance to ski!! I have missed him skiing with me- but I won't lie. It has been nice not worrying about a babysitter. His neck is feeling better and next week we should find out if the fuse took and then it will just take some time to heal and be 100%. On Friday our friend Bubba invited us to be in a 4 man vertical challenge. All of the proceeds went to the Boy Scouts. It was such a blast. We made 12 runs in 3 hours. Saturday we took Rylee and Mason. It was Mason's first time this year. He did great and loved it!! We need at least one more BIG storm!!


Rylee & her cousin Allison

Carson, Mason, & Austin

10 comments:

The Browns said...

Oh my gosh that looks so fun. I am glad you have your partner back and he is able to have fun again. I can't believe both your kids skii. They look adoreable in their outfits!

hoLLY said...

how fun! your kids are so dang cute and in their snow gear...love it !!!

The Halbaschs said...

Love the picture of Mason. How fun!

The Neilson Family said...

Man this makes me wish I could skii! Jed and I need to find a hobby to do together.

Jennifer Fisher said...

How fun, can't wait till Owen is ready to enjoy the snow, but sorry he's going to be a boarder like me. Please don't hate us. Who took your pictures not your skiing pics, but the pro ones. They are stinking cute. I can't believe how much Mason looks like Dale. Your kids are darling. Yeah, but let me know who took them. Owen is due. Where did you get them taken too? Hope everything is going good and I'm glad to hear that Dale is on the trail of getting better.

Ghislaine Richards said...

Your family pictures are so good! I love them! I think it is great that your kids are skiing at this age. Mine are still getting used to making snowmen at this age.

KALLI said...

Holy cow! I cant believe MAson is that big. He is cute though.
I found your blog through Taunnas.
Glad to see it looks like all is well with the Websters.

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures. Your kids are going to be the best skiers. I'm glad to hear Dale is back at it.

Chelsey said...

Hey Chris, I don't know if you are going to get this or not (since you seem to be a blog slacker:) Just kidding but I had a favor. My sister Lacey is helping with the Northridge reunion and wondered if you had an email address or phone # for Dale's brother Waylon so she could find out where he is and let him know about the reunion!!! Thanks girl!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I love your new pictures! You have such a cute family Christy! Glad Dale was able to go skiing with you again. It's fun to have hobbies together.