Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We love the spring!





We are so excited to finally be able to play outside. We love the winter for skiing, but it is nice to feel the sun. Mason especially loves to be outside. He screams and throws a huge tantrum whenever it is time to come inside. He loves balls. That is his favorite word and his favorite toy. He can pick a ball out anywhere. Anything that is circle-shaped is a ball. Rylee is getting so big. She is in preschool and loves it. I can't believe how much she is learning.





4 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

You have such a cute little family. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Glad you guys had fun in Kentucky. It's so nice to get away. We're loving the warm weather too. I can't wait until it's here to stay.

Brandy

Tara Chase said...

Your blog is darling. Your kids are getting so big. They are way cute. NOw I can keep up with you.

Barney Family Blog said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love how blogging help me stay in touch with my friends far away. Your kids are so big and adorable! I love the pic of your little skier and golfer!

Heather said...

Cute kids! Rylee's so funny! The blog is looking good!