We were so esxcited to have Brittany, Ryan, and Jailee here last week. They are moving back soon (YEA!!!). We are so excited to have another cousin close by and, of course, to have my sister here. We can hardly wait for the playing and especially the shopping (actually, I think Dale can wait for the shopping). If you don't know Britt, she is a shopaholic but gets the absolute cutest things for great deals.
I think you two are going to have way to much fun when she moves here! is that allowed?! Just kidding...YES! How fun will that be! You better set a budget plan in stone!
good luck with the carpet. Just think... Monday will be a great day. Your house will be like NEW!
Hey this is Melissa Boswell- how are you guys doing? Aren't these blogs the greatest? Email Jefferson @ JBoswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu and you can log on to our blog! Sounds like you are doing well. Your hair is so cute!
How fun! What a cute family! It's great that you and your sister are so close! It will be nice to put faces with names when I hear your stories about your visits with your sister and her family. It's hard when family lives far away! I'm glad they're moving back. My dad should move back from England in about a year and a half. I'm counting down the days...
I am in a cooking club called Gourmet Girls. We meet once a month and eat LOTS of fabulous food. We are starting a blog where we will post our recipes and ideas. Check it out thegourmetgirls.blogspot.com It will be YUMMY!!
5 comments:
I think you two are going to have way to much fun when she moves here! is that allowed?! Just kidding...YES! How fun will that be! You better set a budget plan in stone!
good luck with the carpet. Just think... Monday will be a great day. Your house will be like NEW!
Count me in on the shopping!
Hey this is Melissa Boswell- how are you guys doing? Aren't these blogs the greatest? Email Jefferson @ JBoswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu and you can log on to our blog! Sounds like you are doing well. Your hair is so cute!
How fun! What a cute family! It's great that you and your sister are so close! It will be nice to put faces with names when I hear your stories about your visits with your sister and her family. It's hard when family lives far away! I'm glad they're moving back. My dad should move back from England in about a year and a half. I'm counting down the days...
Hey I didn't know they were moving back. Thats exciting. Your little ones are getting huge! Oh and I need a hair cut.
Post a Comment