Wednesday, June 18, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

We went to Las Vegas last weekend for my Birthday and Father's Day! We had such a good time. We went for the Motion City Soundtrack and Panic! At the Disco concert. It was sooo good. If you haven't heard of Motion City Soundtrack, you should check them out. They are my favorite. All of my music on my playlist is from the concert. While we were there we of course did some serious shopping and Dale's favorite, some serious buffet eating! We left our kids with our wonderful moms and had a fabulous getaway. I 'm wondering if it is too soon to go again.
I think Dale likes to flex. He is a dork, but tha is why I love him. Happy Father's Day honey! You are the best dad and husband. We love you and are grateful for all that you do!





8 comments:

Larson Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever!

The Flitton's said...

Can we get tickets to the gun show? You know we are funny and you know that you miss us! Glad you had fun in Vegas - what happens in Vegas . . . call us with your stories!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Fun! I forgot you guys were going to Vegas. Sounds like you had a great time. We need to go there again. It's been a few years. I'll have to check out the music. I'm always looking for new stuff to make the day go by faster at work so I can get home to my kiddos. Can't wait to see you next week and hear all about your trip!

Cindi Amador said...

I'm so glad you had fun. The flexing pics are way funny. If ya got, flex it! Love ya tons Christy!

Ang said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you for getting a blog! Now you're with it! Your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how big Riley is! Tell her she needs to call me on her Barbie phone!
Wendy

Rodarte Family said...

Hey! So, I came across your blog at random; I'm pretty sure the 'seven degrees' of connection applies to everyone, not just Kevin Bacon : )
I'm so jealous you guys went to Motion City. We've seen them a couple of times, but never at a big show. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Alana said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a great time! Those Vegas getaways are neccesary from time to time!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

Always a good time in Vegas. Nice that you two could get away. By the way I worked with your brother in the OR the other day. He was very nice and good to work with. We need to get together so I can see your huge kids.