Life has been super crazy the last month. We recarpeted our entire house. We have lived in our house six years in August (I can't even believe it). After two kids and crappy carpet, it was time. It was a lot of hard work but it is so nice now that it is done. We painted our bedroom and all of the floorboards at the same time. It looks so nice and feels like a new house. Dale wants to kill me because I am staying in project mode. We painted our kitchen table and I think that I am going to paint the kitchen, living room, and hallway too. If anyone has cute ideas on decorating my kitchen, please let me know.
During the mess
Happy birthday Griffin!!
12 years ago



11 comments:
Your new carpet looks great!! I love new carpet! Everything looks clean and fresh. Cute blog I'm glad you started one so I can see your kids.
Holy Crap, in that picture it looks like you painted your couches fire engine red. They look a totally different color. Your house looks great!!
You guys did a lot of work and it totally paid off because your carpet looks awesome! We can't wait to come out and let Connor run all over it with his dirty feet - just kidding! We love you!
Looks great! House make-overs are the funnest! Tom said that Dale was pretty tough on him at the gym this morning. He is going to be one sore guy.
Lookin' good! I love new carpet! I need to come see the finished product. We need to get together again. If it would stop being winter for more than one day we could go swimmin' :O)
Wow, you guys have been working hard! Looks great! Your kids are way cute too, by the way!
Christy my long lost friend!!! I know you think I am such a flake and indeed I am!! I am so sorry that I never called you back!! Your house looks awesome. Paul and I are contemplating new carpet as well! It's such a chore but makes such a huge difference! Call me! I wanted to tell you Miranda is in town for her friend Rachel's wedding, so if you want to call her she's here until Sunday!
It looks great! Lots of hard work but definitely worth it. You have such great taste in decorating. I've been in project mode too. Every time I think of a new idea I can see the panic on Troy's face~ another weekend full of work. It's so nice in the end though. :)
It looks so great. I can't believe you've been in your house that long. I'm in the decorating process as well so let me know if you get any good ideas.
Yay!! I didn't know you blogged too. I found you through Jill. You house looks great. I love projects, especially when they are done!
Hey I meant to write and tell you happy birthday yesterday but I was stuck in an office with juvenile offenders. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment