Thursday, July 24, 2008

TAG, you're it!

This has been on a lot of my friends blog!! I love it.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you have of you and me. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot just anything you remember!
2. Next, post these instructions on your blog so that others can do the same for you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, then I'll leave my memory about you in my comments.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So many memories, so little time to type them all down.

One funny memory is going skiing with you and listening to Tiffany "Radio Romance" all the way up to Snowbasin, dancing and singing at the top of our lungs.

Or all the times we would sit on the ski lifts and sing and be stupid! People probably thought we were so annoying.

Or remember the time that we were on the ski lift and you turned to watch some dude go off a jump and your ski hit one of the big metal ski lift poles and it fell off so you had to ski down on one ski. So funny!

Or remember all the times you used to beat up on me! You were like the brother I never had :O)

The Flitton's said...

Where to begin... I think my personal favorite memory involved whips and chains. Thanks for the good times...

Jennifer Fisher said...

I remember when you and Heather had a sleepover at our house and you were talking in your sleep saying "Brittany stop it." You were funny in your sleep. I also remember you going camping with my family and you were talking in your sleep there too. I don't remember what you were saying, but I do remember it was funny.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I don't have a certain one that stands out in the last 7 years (can you believe it's been that long?) because I always love coming and getting my hair done. I have so much fun visiting. It's my escape for a couple hours ~ girl time! I guess I love discussing books and food the best. You have great suggestions on new reads and restaurants. The couple hours I'm there flies by!


You've been tagged too!! Check out my blog for the rules. Have fun!!