Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Look Out Below!!

Ashley's mom, Ashley, and me.
(Ashley's mom jumped too)
Whew, deep breaths

So beautiful

I can't believe I did it. I went SKYDIVING!! I never, ever wanted to go skydiving. It was my friend, Ashley Larson's, birthday and she wanted to go. Dale and Ashley were going to go (because me and Kelly were way too scared) but instead Dale signed me up because he has already been 5 times. I thought for sure I was going to die. But it was AWESOME!! It totally feels like you are floating or flying. I loved it!! Happy Birthday Ashley, best birthday ever!!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! You daredevil! Thats SO awesome! I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to go skydiving! Its Jenn Schiller, just started my blog and wanted to say hi. Our address is jennandbryschiller@blogspot. We need to keep in touch even though we live in the same neighborhood! :)We all just need to get together more!

Ghislaine Richards said...

You guys are awesome-I don't know if I would be that brave!!

Elsha said...

All I have to say is... ADDICTING!!! I went last summer and I really would love to make it an activity I could do frequently. Of course I would rather go alone... I am an adrenaline junky. WAY TO GO GIRL!!! Hope to see you around the baseball and football fields. :)

Alana said...

You guys are so BRAVE!!! I definitely want to watch the videos. Maybe next time I'll join you...maybe. Looks insane!

The Stucki's said...

Christy that is CRAZY!! I am impressed that you had the guts to do it. I am with you in that I have never wanted to do that...all I can say is way to go!!!

Emily said...

You are CRAZY!!! I can't believe you did it. I don't think anyone could pay me to do that. I am glad that you had fun and that no one got hurt.

The Neilson Family said...

Oh. My. Gosh! You are amazing. My hero completely. Makes my hands sweat even just thinking about it!

Jason and Tricia said...

Way to go girl! You are way braver than me. I've always thought it would be fun, but I'm too chicken to try it!

Tauna said...

wow! Looks scary ....but fun!
Thanks for helping out at the ward party. very cute idea- I think the kids had fun and that's what's important right!

Sam said...

Hey guys! It's Matt and Sam Tobias!I saw your blog through Jared & Becky's spot. Hope its' ok if we say hi! Your kids are SO adorable! Good for you for going sky diving, I would love to do it sometime:)

Heather said...

You're crazy! I don't think I could ever jump out of a plane, someone would have to push me! Way to go!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's so awesome Christy! I still can't believe you did it! Crazy!! What a cool experience.