Saturday, November 29, 2008

Go Utes!!

After the Utes game last Saturday, Dale and 2 of our neighbors sprayed red U's on about 6 of our neighbors' lawns that are BYU fans. So that no one would know it was them, they decided to spray their own lawns too. That plan backfired and they woke up to Blue U's and Y's. Boys will be boys!!!




5 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's so funny! I totally hear ya on the boys will be boys statement. I love it how Mason's all decked out in U attire. Go Utes! :)

The Browns said...

What a funny story. I just love playing war games with neighbors. The utes rock and that game was amazing!

The Neilson Family said...

I was wondering what the U's were about!!! Nice.

Tauna said...

all I can say is....Your so going to get it!!!

Jenn said...

Ours, I'm sure, is still there underneath all the snow! :)