All of my family came over to our house for dinner and trick or treating on Halloween. I made homeade spudnuts and rootbeer. They were yummy but a lot of work.
Amy, Jill, and Cindi hosted a fabulous party. It was such a blast. Dale is Slash, I'm Cruella Deville, Rylee is Dorothy, and Mason is the Lion.


He is so Cute!!

Bailey and Rylee as twin Dorothy's. They are the cutest little friends ever!!

Chris dressed up as Dale. Ha ha.

Kathryn, Brittany, Cindi, Sarah, Me, Amy, Jill, and Jen.

Carley, Bailey, and Rylee at gymnastics.
Mason, Jace, Cooper, and Caleb at Lil' Flippers
Every year we carve pumpkins with Dale's family. As you can see, it has become a religious ritual at our house. We absolutely love it. Everyone tries to find the best patterns. (I think we may have too much time on our hands.)

6 comments:
Lots of fun! Love your costumes!
You are such a cute mom. I need to dress up next year! ...and those gorgeous babies of yours. Cute!
Fun! I love the costumes! You do have the best pumpkins. I don't normally like carving them but after seeing yours I'm kind of excited for next year! I'm going to have to make the homemade donuts and rootbeer too. :)
Christy- I haven't seen you for a long time. Your family is so cute!
You guys looked great! I love Halloween!
I am still in awe by your pumpkin carving skills! And I loved all of your costumes, too!
Post a Comment