Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Farewell Summer, Welcome Winter?

We have had such a busy summer. We are sad to see it go, but we gladly welcome winter at our house! Who needs fall? We were so excited to see the snow Sunday. I've been a slacker blogger lately. Rylee started preschool which she loves, Mason misses her dearly. Dale has been playing lots of softball and flag football. And I have been having lots of fun hanging out with my sister since she has moved back!
Mason LOVES sports. He had so much fun at the game and now wants to wear his jersey and hat every day! Dale couldn't be prouder.

Rylee played soccer for the first time this fall. It is so cute!! (I had better pictures, but I couldn't get them to work.)

Mason and Caleb

Our dearest friends, Jill, Chris, and Caleb Halbasch moved this summer. We will miss them so much being our neighbors. We never could have asked for better friends! Thanks guys we love you, you are the best. We had a going away party with our neighbors. I love my ward and neighborhood.








6 comments:

The Browns said...

You all looked like you were having so much fun at the game. What a cute fam. I love that little red binki. How funny.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Love the new background! Looks like you guys have been having fun. You guys always do such cute things with your kids. Can't wait to see ya on Saturday and have some girl talk! :)

Kimberly said...

Hey Christy- Your kids are getting so big. I know that's what everyone says. But, they really are. Mason looks exactly like Dale. It looks like you've been doing a lot of fun things lately- I'm jealous.

Heather said...

These pictures make me miss summer! I am definitely not ready for winter!

Chris and Paige Bell said...

Christy,
You guys look like you are having a lot of fun. Your kids are growing up so fast. And, did your brother tell you I worked with him at the surgical center the other day. He is always so nice.

Tauna said...

I love our ward and neighboorhood too. We are so fun!